PLEASE NOTE this is a Free Delivery ADD ON item. To get free delivery on your order, you need to add both a non-free delivery item AND a free delivery item to your basket. If you only add a free delivery item to the basket, you will be charged for delivery
|IBike Weatherproof Rugged Handlebar Mount|
|| Ibike Waterproof Rugged Motorbike Bicycle IPhone 3GS 4 4S Holder Mount Kit Hard Case |
|| 079F953CC0CC |
|| 1 |
|| Brand New
Yes: 1 Year |
Usually ships same working day* |
|| IN STOCK
We Also Recommend These Products:
See More Below:
✓ Weather Proof ✓Shock Absorbtion ✓ Securely Mounts to bike ✓ Light Weight 82g ✓ Easily Insert/Remove Phone
- A Totally weatherproof handlebar solution for your IPhone 3, 3G, 3GS, 4, 4S or iTouch 1,2,3,4Gen
- A Solid twin mount secures easily to your Motobike / Cycle handlebar
- Rubber sealed clasp opens to allow easy One hand insertion / removal of your phone.
- Kit contains various fittings for different devices to secure your phone & gives protection from accidents and vibration
- Allows Full use of touch screen whilst in the mount (and home button)
- Use sat nav, internet or apps & view calls & recieve/send messages on the go
- Useful for Recording track data / performance statistics
- Ideal for transportation of your mobile rather than risking it being in a pocket
- Mount comes with sticky pads and rubber inners to cater for various handlebar thickness'
The IBike will ensure that your technology is fully safe while you ride, keeping it shock proof and water proof whilst still enabling you to make and receive call and use apps. Use with a bluetooth headset when riding to make / receive calls (not included)
IBike do a wide range of cycle accessories and apps to enhance the ibike dash.
Customer Questions (0)
Click here to ask a question
Please note: Product specifications may change so always refer to the product description for full details.
PLEASE READ: Product description always supersedes answers to questions in case of contradiction. Any features mentioned in product questions that are not mentioned in the product description tab are not firm. i.e. if an answer to a question says a product has a certain feature, but this is not mentioned in the description, please check with us first since this may no longer be correct if the product specification has changed.